CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

you're so lucky

you have a direction in life. you have something that you love to do. there is a path for you to follow to achieve your dream.

i'm jealous.

i don't have that calling. at least not that i can tell. i'm only good at making friends... and you don't get paid to do that... i want to have a purpose & i want to make a difference in people's lives; especially those i love.

you're so lucky... so so lucky

i'm jealous

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Well I'm jealous of that person too...unfortunately (or fortunately) for most people this seems to be the case! even tho A LOT of people walk around looking like they have it together, they dont.
I dont know what the hack i'm doing most of the time...i just have learned to really take to day by day/semester by semester (sorry for the cliche) and trust that God really does have me right where i need to be. since I am a 29-year-old college sophmore and all...

seriously, i know exactly how you feel! I grew up with a mom who ALWAYS knew that she wanted to be a nurse, and 30 years later, that is still what she does and still LOVES it. I have asneaking suspicion youhave similar parents! ;)
love ya girl! keep going!! as they say, there's no better/safer place to be that in God's will...

wendy said...

thanks ree