CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

giant fish and hotel fights

I realize I haven't posted since before summer. That's not to say I haven't had any interesting dreams, I just haven't taken the time to talk about them.

Last night's dream was weird... My fish recently died, at least i think. He actually kind of vanished. But I used to have bad dreams about him dying a lot. Last night I had another one of those dreams. It seems when I am worried about my fish I have dreams about them being giant-sized. That in itself is scary. I never have large fish as pets because I wouldn't be able to flush them when they die. And honestly, larger fish that are kept in homes kind of creep me out. I don't know why. So yes, last night I dreamt that my vanished fish came back to life, and it was huge. Scary...

Then I had another dream that I was walking by a guy at his work, and I overheard him talking to a female coworker. Apparently he was telling her that he was going home to his wife to let her know that today was the day he wanted to explain to her that he wanted a divorce. I was so mad at him for it that I raced to where he lived, (because I somehow magically knew), so I could warn his wife. Well the female coworker saw me running out of the building and told him what she thought I was doing. I was calling the apartment complex to let them know they needed to be prepared to stop a man coming in. I knew he would want to kill me once I told his wife. Sure enough, it turned out like I thought and I ended up having to hide from the psycho so he couldn't get me while the security went up to stop him. And I heard lots of gun shots.

Then I woke up... Not so good dream... It sort of gives you an eerie feeling to wake up to.

Anywho... I'm back!!

And I brought some music, so check out my playlist ;)

0 comments: