Okay, so for a couple nights in a row, I was hardly sleeping enough to dream about much of anything... but last night, it was weird...
I was in this little dress shop trying to find a top half and a bottom half to what would be my wedding dress. I couldn't really find anywhere to change though, at least not where I would have any privacy. So I had to hide in the clothes racks and attempt to use those as a changing room.
I don't know... I really don't...
Awhile back I had a dream that was rather upsetting. I remember waking up and thinking about how real it seemed. I had gone to sleep on the night before my birthday, I woke up and realized I had on both a wedding ring and engagement ring, but I woke up in my parents house. It was now my birthday and they were rushing me to get up out of bed. I guess there was something important going on. But they had completely forgotten all about my birthday. It was depressing.
No idea why I would've had the rings on though... There was no guy.
Rio and the Case of the Red Dye
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment